When winter hits so does the dry/cracked skin and we are not here for it. Here are the products we’ve been loving to combat the winter weather:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream – We both use and love this product. It is super hydrating without causing oiliness, which is something we both struggle with. We also both struggle with acne and this cream is gentle enough for our sensitive skin. Mak’s note – in the summer/fall I use this at night only, but in the winter I use it morning and night to combat my dry skin. 10/10
- Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion – This is Mak’s favorite lotion ever! First off, it has cocoa butter so it smells amazing! Every single time I wear it, I get compliments on how I smell. Second, it is moisturizing and healing. Overall, I am a huge fan of this lotion and will continue to buy it year round.
- Frank Lip Scrub – Dry lips need to be exfoliated and this does the trick, plus it smells and tastes like coffee! Yum!
- Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Hair Mask – This was a Christmas gift and it is SO good. Not only does it make your hair smell so good, but it also makes your hair so soft. Dry hair is a no-go for us, but just 10 minutes in the shower about once a week does a ton of good for your hair. Mak’s note – I’ve done a lot of research in the last few years on healthy hair that actually grows….should we do a blog post on what I’ve learned?
- Necessaire The Body Exfoliator – This is by far the best body exfoliator I’ve tried! This had helped my skin tremendously this winter. I use it a few times a week when I am feeling extra dry or when I am going to apply my tan. It comes in a few different scents and even an unscented option for those who are picky about smell.
We know that winter can take a toll on skin, hair, lips, etc., but hopefully our winter beauty favorites can give you some relief! Be sure to follow us on Instagram for more!
Kell & Mak